Movie Theatres of Ottawa\Gatineau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Theatres of Ottawa\Gatineau

I am curious to know what they are going to construct exactly at Lansdowne park. I guess that I have to wait another 3 months to find out. I hope that the cultural institutions is a movie theatre, because I do not feel too happy that they closed the WEP and the Rideau centre cinemas. I find that Lansdowne Cineplex is a bit too far from my house and I cannot even walk to Silvercity. I know, for sure; that they want to include a hockey arena, commercial space, and condos.

It's always a letdown to see favorite local theaters shut their doors. Lansdowne Park's future developments have us all in suspense, and I share your hope for a new movie theater to fill that cultural gap.
    With the Cineplex a bit out of reach and Silvercity not an option on foot, it's not just about missing out on current movies in theatres right now, but also that community space where film enthusiasts gather. Here's to hoping that the new plans consider the community's needs for a convenient and cozy spot to enjoy the latest films. Meanwhile, maybe this is a chance to explore some neighborhood screenings or outdoor viewings?

Comment

Working...
    X