Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety

Hey guys, I wanted to see how many of you are dealing with anxiety issues and how you've managed to either work through it or get over it?

Since the last winter, I've woken up with heart palpitations and thinking I'm going to die. Which has led to higher than normal blood pressure and on and on.

I've tried my best to reason what it causing this and why and the only thing I can think of is maybe subconsciously I'm needing to get healthier. So I've started eating better, working out as I should, and have a target goal for where I should be. Of course, I'm working with our family physician to ensure I'm doing things correctly and keeping her abreast of what's going on. She thinks it's totally mental.

Fast forward to last night, my vision starts going double, blood pressure spikes, dry mouth, and I get my wife and child out of bed to take me to the E.R. and whaddya know.....panic attack. Felt like an uber-tard from a Fred Sanford episode. It just doesn't make sense.

So I thought I'd reach out and see what has helped y'all.

As for those wishes, it's totally natural, but it's essential to find healthy outlets for that energy. Remember, self-care is crucial. If you're experiencing any difficulties or concerns, it might be a good idea to look into resources related to paranoid schizophrenia symptoms. Stay well and take care!

Comment

Working...
    X