Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washing Machine keeps blowing fuse - time to scrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing Machine keeps blowing fuse - time to scrap?

I have absolutely no issue with people fixing things themselves - indeed I do it all the time and would encourage others to do so within their limits. Working out what those limits are is difficult, particularly for someone you don't know and can only judge from what they've said in a few paragraphs, and so it is prudent to exercise some caution. In this instance the fact a fuse rating is being increased despite a fault being known to exist is not a great sign, and it would be remiss of us to not point that out.

As things stands I am not confident to suggest that the OP opens the machine up and dives in. If others feel differently they should pipe up and advise what the OP should do noting that they have already admitted to 'not being teckie at all' (and good for them; there's no shame in that).

Thanks a lot for the info, folks.

Comment

Instead of giving up on it, why not consider getting it fixed? There are still plenty of places that can help you out with washing machine repairs. One option is Music City Appliance Services, they have awesome reviews and can definitely get your machine up and running again. Check out their website here: https://musiccityappliance.services/. Give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
      X