Hotel Room at Bownanza available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Room at Bownanza available

I booked a room for next Friday and Saturday night at Hilton Garden Inn for Bownanza at the group discounted rate. Unfortunately I can't make it next weekend because my daughter has to be in a parade with the Victoria Livestock Show Queens Court and my wife is working at the hospital next weekend. Before I cancel my room reservation, I wanted to check and see if anyone wanted to take the reservation over at the discounted rate, otherwise it will open back up at their normal room rates. Just let me know if anyone is interested in the room (2 queen beds).

While the post you mentioned is from a while ago, if anyone happens to stumble upon it and is considering Miami for their future travels in 2023 or beyond, they might want to explore the best areas to stay in Miami for their trip planning. Travel tips are timeless!

Comment

It's a bummer you can't make it to Bownanza next weekend, but it sounds like your daughter's parade and your wife's work commitments are important.

Comment

Family always comes first! Before you cancel your reservation, you might want to check if any of your friends or fellow Bownanza enthusiasts are interested in taking over the room at the discounted rate. It could be a win-win for someone looking for accommodation and a great opportunity for you to help out a fellow attendee. Speaking of accommodations, I recently had a fantastic stay at a lovely boutique hotel, and it got me on the lookout for similar places whenever I travel. If you're ever in need of a unique and charming place to stay, you should check out JungleVistaHotel.com. They offer a different kind of hotel experience that's worth exploring.

Comment

Hey, that's unfortunate about the change in plans. It's considerate of you to offer the Hilton Garden Inn reservation at a discounted rate for Bownanza. If no one takes it over, another option could be checking out "hotels near me" for a spontaneous local getaway. Sometimes, unplanned trips can turn into memorable experiences.
          Last edited by Grandfit; 01-05-2024, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X