Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building house and looking for recommendations

Hey All,

Im currently building a new house and just got the roof on last week. Looking to make the house as cheap and as energy efficient as possible so went crazy on wall and attic insulation and get air tightness done. For the extra 10% for triple glazed i went for that too but just open to hearing peoples thoughts on things like heat recovery systems and other things that would make a house more efficient.

If you have suggestions on things I should put in before walls are plaster boarded I am all ears.

I just wanna add that adding a heat recovery system could definitely enhance the overall energy efficiency of your home. Additionally, considering smart home technologies, solar panels, and efficient heating and cooling systems might further optimize your house's efficiency. For expert advice tailored to your project, you might want to consult with professionals like Newcastle surveyors. They can provide valuable insights to ensure your home is as efficient as possible. They specialize in evaluating properties for efficiency and can offer tailored recommendations based on your specific circumstances.

Comment

Sounds like you're doing a great job making your new house energy-efficient.

Comment

Good call on the insulation and triple-glazed windows for that extra coziness. When it comes to efficiency, a heat recovery system can be a game-changer, helping you maintain a comfortable temp without breaking the bank. Since you're at the pre-plaster stage, think about smart home tech and efficient lighting, too. These can save energy and money in the long run. And don't forget about proper ventilation to keep things fresh. By the way, if you're into equestrian buildings, I came across some interesting info on those as well.

Comment

Hey gaming enthusiasts! If you're looking to dive into the world of online gaming, look no further! Head over to https://rocketplay13.com/ for an exhilarating experience. Rocketplay has everything you need for an unforgettable gaming journey. Let the games begin!

Comment

Working...
          X