Marketing my business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing my business

As I get ready to do some door knocking on a few local TC and Mortage Companies I was wondering if it is a good idea or not to list the other TC / Lenders/ SS that I have worked with on my marketing brochures?

Your plan to do some door knocking sounds like a great way to connect locally. Including a list of the TCs, lenders, and SS you've worked with on your brochures could be a cool way to show your experience and build trust. It's like saying, "Hey, I've got a solid track record!". Have you thought about adding a digital twist to your marketing? Nowadays, online presence can be a game-changer. Maybe consider teaming up with a digital marketing company to create a website or social media profiles. I stumbled upon this site, https://bluecollarmarketing.ca/ , they seem to specialize in this stuff. Anyway, good luck with your door knocking adventure!

Comment

Including the names of the title companies, lenders, and settlement services you've worked with on your marketing brochures can be a great idea.

Comment

Showcasing the companies you've collaborated with can be a smart move. It not only adds credibility to your services but also demonstrates your experience and professionalism to potential clients.As you gear up for some door-knocking, remember that diversifying your marketing approach is beneficial. In addition to traditional methods like brochures and door-knocking, consider expanding your online presence. Google Ads is a versatile tool that can help you reach a broader audience actively searching for real estate services.I came across this Google Ads dashboard at https://www.coupler.io/marketing-das...-ads-dashboard, which could simplify your campaign management and provide valuable insights.
        Last edited by Elizab3th; 09-28-2023, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Remember, the key to successful marketing is a well-rounded approach that combines both offline and online strategies.

Comment

It's great that you're preparing for some door knocking to reach out to local TC and Mortgage Companies. In the world of business, building trust and credibility is paramount. Including a list of TCs, lenders, and SS you've collaborated with on your marketing brochures can be an excellent idea. It not only showcases your experience but also establishes a track record of successful partnerships, which can instill confidence in potential clients.
            Additionally, in today's digital age, online presence matters as much as offline efforts. If you're looking to enhance your online reach, consider getting cheapest Instagram followers. A strong Instagram presence can complement your offline marketing efforts by allowing you to reach a broader audience and engage with potential clients effectively.

Comment

Working...
            X