Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news for people who want to buy a GPU. The Crypto bubble has popped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for people who want to buy a GPU. The Crypto bubble has popped.

It seems like the crypto currency bubble has popped. Over the last 24 hours the market has gone down about 20% to 30%. China is steering to an outright ban on trading and South Korea is also clamping down. This is terrible news for people who are stuck with bags of coins but great news for gamers as it could mean that we will see a decline in demand for gpu's by miners. I expect Ethereum will be under heavy downward pressure for the near future so maybe soon we'll see a influx of unsold GPU's as well.

I just read, like, five articles and watched two videos on how GPU prices are going crazy again and now this? Man, what a rollercoaster. Do you have a source? I'd love to read this one too.

Comment

Sorry for reviving a necro thread, but I was browsing online for some similar info and came across your post. I wanna say that with China and South Korea cracking down on trading, it's causing a significant drop in prices. While it's not great for those holding onto coins, it could be fantastic news for gamers. The decline in demand for GPUs by miners means we might see more available for gamers to snag. Ethereum could face downward pressure for a while, so keep an eye on it. But if you're looking to explore other investment opportunities, you might want to consider checking out standard stocks as well. You can find some info here: https://fbs.com/trading/specs/stocks-standard/

Comment

That's indeed an interesting development in the world of cryptocurrencies! The crypto market is known for its wild fluctuations, and it's no surprise that news like this can lead to significant price swings.

Comment

A decline in demand for GPUs by miners could potentially be great news for gamers. With less competition for hardware, we might see more reasonable prices and better availability in the GPU market. Speaking of cryptocurrencies, I've been researching this topic lately, and I've found that
          using a crypto wallet as a servicecan be quite helpful. It offers a convenient and secure way to manage your digital assets, especially in times of market turbulence. Let's keep an eye on how these crypto market trends unfold and hope for a positive impact on both gamers and those interested in the crypto space.
          Last edited by Entonman; 11-30-2023, 03:08 AM.

Comment

The recent drop is definitely a bummer for hodlers, but it might finally give gamers a chance to snag GPUs without breaking the bank.

Comment

Working...
            X