Furniture Refinishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture Refinishing

Anybody know of a good furniture refinisher in Pearland area? Mainly antiques?

Use search engines like Google or Bing to look for furniture refinishers in Pearland. Include specific keywords like "antique furniture refinishing" or "furniture restoration" to narrow down the results.

Comment

I also love garden furniture that is done in a vintage style. It usually looks more aesthetic and appropriate than modern art house, for example. You might also want to look at options made of a combination of oak and metal. It looks very authentic. And most importantly, try not to use cheap plastic. If you're looking for a furniture refinisher, I can suggest checking out Garden Centre Shopping. While they primarily focus on garden furniture, they might be able to assist you with your antique pieces as well. I found their website at https://www.gardencentreshopping.co.uk/. I hope you will find what you need for your restoration project.

Comment

Best of luck with your furniture refinishing project!

Comment

Finding a skilled furniture refinisher for antiques in the Pearland area can be a real treasure hunt. While I don't have specific recommendations, you might want to explore local reviews and ask for referrals from friends or neighbors.
          On another note, if you ever consider a DIY approach for refinishing some of your furniture, there's a fantastic mod podge tutorial that might interest you. It's a versatile technique that can help you revamp and protect your pieces, including antiques.
          Whether you decide to go with a professional or explore the world of DIY refinishing, I hope you find the perfect solution to restore your treasured antiques to their former glory.
          Last edited by Richcoop; 10-05-2023, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X