Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento 2 admin

What is your experience with it?

Clearly, there's an issue between the extension and Magento 2 admin. Hopefully, the developers will address this incompatibility soon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and I hope your Magento 2 admin experience improves soon. I also had a similar issue, that's why I prefer woocommerce. Moreover, there's easier to use woocommerce shipping restrictions for my business. Anyway, I hope your issue resolves.

Comment

Magento 2 admin has a lot to offer for managing e-commerce websites. It's versatile, customizable, and can be a valuable asset for businesses. And if you ever need extra support or guidance, remember that Magento Development Agencies are there to lend a helping hand.

Comment

My experience with Magento 2 admin has been quite smooth. It offers a user-friendly interface for managing your e-commerce store. It's got some handy features and customization options. If you're still looking for more insights, I've got a suggestion. You might want to consider hiring a Magento Development Agency. They can provide expert guidance and help you make the most out of Magento 2 admin without breaking a sweat. So, whether you're a newbie or a seasoned pro, Magento 2 admin has got your back for managing your online store efficiently.
        Last edited by Entonman; 12-22-2023, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X