X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beatles123 bullying other people !

Please Banned This Account IGN:beatles123
    Bullying My Pet And Abusing !

s it bullying even i borrow those pets and ill let you hold my cool stuffs ? Mind it bro! Think before you argue ! Im not a scammer like what youve said.. If i might be banned , im gonna f***ing kill you... Put it in your small brain

Comment

I came across your six-year-old post about beatles123 bullying and abusing your pet. While it's been a while, it's important to address such behavior, so let's dive into it! I'm sorry to hear that your pet was mistreated by beatles123. That's definitely not acceptable in any gaming community. Although it's been a few years, it's always a good idea to report such incidents to the game's support team or moderators. They have the power to investigate and take appropriate action against the offender. By the way, if you're interested in learning how to stop sextortion, which is a different but equally serious issue, you can check out this service. It provides useful information on how to handle such situations and protect yourself or others.

Comment

I would like to say that in cases like this, it's crucial to address these issues calmly and respectfully. Threats and aggression rarely lead to positive outcomes and can create a negative atmosphere for everyone involved. Speaking of online interactions, I recently came across a helpful resource on dealing with challenging situations like sextortion at www.digitalforensics.com. If you look through this, you'll see that it offers valuable insights into handling difficult circumstances, which can be applied in various situations.
        Last edited by Grandfit; 11-04-2023, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X