Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Indonesian passports are NOT valid for travel to Germany (and maybe other countries).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Indonesian passports are NOT valid for travel to Germany (and maybe other countries).

For some reason, immigration has decided that new Indonesian passports are issued without a signature.

Neither a digital signature nor a signature column is anywhere on the passport. This

has resulted in Germany rejecting these passports due to not being compliant with their regulation.

VFS Global issued an advisory that passports without signatures will not be accepted for processing by the German Embassy. It further advises holders of such passports to not travel to Germany even if they have a valid visa, because entry may be denied at the border.

As of now, there is no remedy for this from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration.

According to VFS Global's advisory, the German Embassy won't accept passports without signatures for processing. Even if you have a valid visa, they recommend not traveling to Germany to avoid any complications.
    As of now, it seems like the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration hasn't provided a solution for this problem. Hopefully, they address it soon to avoid further inconveniences for travelers.
    But I recently stumbled upon a website at https://fakeyourdrank.com/state/Texas-fake-id. Now, normally I'm against the use of fake IDs or certificates, but I found myself in a situation where having a fake ID actually helped me out. It was a unique circumstance, and I don't endorse or encourage such actions, but sometimes life throws unexpected challenges our way.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this critical update about Indonesian passports and their validity for travel to Germany. It's essential for fellow travelers to be aware of these passport-related regulations and potential challenges they might encounter.

Comment

It's indeed unfortunate that the absence of a signature on the new Indonesian passports has led to issues with entry into Germany. Situations like these can be frustrating and may disrupt travel plans. I would also like to emphasize the importance of staying informed about travel regulations and requirements, especially when planning international trips. Checking with the respective embassy or consulate of the destination country is often a good practice. But if you're currently reconsidering your travel plans or looking for fresh ideas, you can explore some Bucket list ideas to make your future journeys even more exciting and memorable. Having a list of travel goals can add a sense of adventure and anticipation to your trips.

Comment

Working...
        X