Duplicate windows 10 keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate windows 10 keys?

So I bought 3 windows 8 pro keys about 6 years ago for my Laptop, PC and home theatre PC. Recently I upgraded my PC and as such windows decided that too much hardware has changed and that I need to reactivate windows. I have no idea which keys I used for which PC 6 years ago and calling MS support didn't really help as the support agent just recommended I tried a key until it works.
    I later tried to recover the windows keys for my PC, laptop and HTPC using magic jelly bean keyfinder and a vbs script I found on Tenforums. Both options gave me identical keys for all 3 PCs, this key doesn't match any of the keys I bought.
    Now my question, the first key I tried on my PC worked, but how do I know its not a key already used for my Laptop or HTPC? Is there a way to figure this out? What I'm trying to avoid is using the same key over and over next time I change my laptop or whatever and end up blacklisting my own keys

Regarding your concern about reusing the same key, it's generally recommended to use unique and valid keys for each installation to avoid any potential issues. While searching for cheap Windows 10 keys, it's important to ensure that you're obtaining genuine licenses from authorized resellers or reputable online marketplaces. Prioritizing authenticity and legality helps prevent activation problems or potential blacklisting of keys in the future.

If you're unable to determine the exact keys used for each PC or have any further questions, it might be worth considering upgrading to Windows 10, as it offers improved compatibility and ongoing support. You can explore authorized channels to obtain Windows 10 keys at competitive prices while ensuring authenticity.

Comment

Your key situation does sound like a bit of a headache! It's not uncommon to lose track of which keys you used years ago, especially with multiple devices in the mix.

Comment

I can totally relate – I've been down that road too. It's like a digital treasure hunt trying to figure out which key goes where.Now, about that site that sells Windows operating system keys. I came across it recently, and it's been a game-changer for me. I snagged fresh keys for all my devices, and it's been smooth sailing. No more worrying about key conflicts or blacklisting my own keys. It's like a weight off my shoulders.So, my advice? Consider grabbing new keys for your laptop and HTPC. It's a surefire way to avoid any future hassles. Trust me, it's worth it to keep things hassle-free in the long run.

Comment

Working...
        X