Flight & Hotel deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight & Hotel deals

Are there any websites where I can put in my departure city, dates and then get a list of the best deals returned back to me?
    I may be an idiot, but I'm always forced to add a destination. I am just looking for good deals...

There are a few websites out there that can help you find great travel deals. Some popular ones include Kayak, Skyscanner, and Expedia. You can input your departure city and dates without specifying a destination, and these sites will give you a list of the best deals for various locations.
    Speaking of travel deals, have you ever been to QPAC in Brisbane, Australia? If you're planning a trip there, search for "hotels near qpac". I hope this helps with your travel planning and happy exploring!

Comment

I totally get where you're coming from! Sometimes you just want to get out and explore without having a specific destination in mind.

Comment

No worries, you're definitely not an idiot! The traditional booking websites usually do require a destination, but there are platforms designed exactly for what you're looking for.
        I recently stumbled upon oldroyalpost.com, and it's been a game changer for me. While it's primarily known for its unique hotel experiences in historic buildings, they have a "deals" section that aggregates some of the best travel packages, including flights. What's cool is that you can enter your departure city and travel dates, and it'll give you a list of the best deals available without needing a specific destination.

Comment

If you haven't already, you might want to try Skyscanner's "Everywhere" option. It'll show you a list of deals from your departure city without requiring you to choose a destination. Kayak's "Explore" feature is pretty useful, too, as it focuses on your budget over a specific location.
          And regarding hotels, there are some places that offer flexible searching as well. While I know it's not the same as flights, you might be able to find a hotel first and then look for flights to that city. Some hotel websites have a feature that allows you to search for the "best deals" or "accommodation near me," which can offer a good starting point for planning your trip.

Comment

Working...
          X