Legality of spread cricket betting websites in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legality of spread cricket betting websites in India

I understand that it is illegal to send money to foreign country to trade in margin products like spread betting . But is the use of websites illegal? Many CFDs and spread betting websites provide demo trading and educational products. Is accessing websites and creating accounts for same from India legal?

I think it might vary from state to state. Because, in Mumbai, betting seems to be OK.

Comment

I'm not a legal expert, but I can share some general information. In India, the regulations around spread betting and online trading can be complex. While sending money abroad for margin trading is generally prohibited, the legality of accessing and using such websites from India might depend on various factors. It's advisable to consult a legal professional or do thorough research to ensure compliance with local laws. By the way, I recently discovered the cricket id webpage, which offers valuable insights on cricket betting. It's been quite informative for someone like me who's new to this forum. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Comment

Working...
      X