Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insolvency lawyer required

Hi,

I invested in one of those 'too good to be true' student accommodation guaranteed return investments.

As expected, it was too good to be true and now the developers do not have enough money to complete the building and are asking for further cash injections. If they do not get the injection, they will have to declare insolvency.

The lawyers have recommended we speak to insolvency lawyers to find out the impact on our funds - any recommendations would be greatly welcomed!

However, I don't understand why you are being advised to speak to an insolvency lawyer as you personally are not insolvent. I would also be very wary of handing over further cash as you are very likely throwing good money after bad.

Comment

Hey there! I know it's a bit late to respond, but I wanted to share my personal experience in case it helps others who might come across this post. I've faced some challenging situations in my career that have had a significant impact on my financial well-being. It was during those tough times that I discovered the value of seeking professional advice. In situations like yours, where you've invested in something that turned out to be too good to be true, it's crucial to consult director disqualification experts. They specialize in dealing with insolvency matters and can provide invaluable guidance on understanding the impact on your funds and exploring avenues for potential redress.

Comment

I sincerely hope you find the assistance you need to navigate this situation successfully.

Comment

It's not uncommon for investments that seem too good to be true to turn out to be problematic. Seeking advice from insolvency lawyers is a wise step to understand the potential impact on your funds.
          While I can't offer specific recommendations, I encourage you to check out https://fortismedicalbilling.com/med...illing/mental/ , which may help you find insolvency lawyers in your area. Consulting with legal experts who specialize in insolvency can provide you with valuable insights into your situation, helping you make informed decisions.
          It's essential to gather all the information you can and explore your legal options to protect your investment and financial interests.

Comment

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the predicament you're facing with your student accommodation investment. It's indeed frustrating when promises turn out to be too good to be true, and financial implications can be worrisome.

Comment

In such complex situations, consulting with insolvency lawyers is a wise step. They can help you understand the legal aspects and potential impact on your funds. While I can't provide specific recommendations, you may want to consider reaching out to local bar associations, legal directories, or seeking referrals from friends and colleagues to find reputable insolvency lawyers in your area.
              Additionally, you might find it beneficial to explore this article at https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/wh...lower-2684985/ . While it may not directly address your situation, it offers insights into legal matters and can help you prepare for your consultations with the insolvency lawyers.

Comment

Working...
              X