Moving Sale: Arcade games and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Sale: Arcade games and other stuff

Namco Rockin’ Bowl O’ Rama: $1800. Works, monitor, ashtrays, and cup holders replaced several years ago. Plate around trackball is scuffed (I never could find a new one)

Pennant Fever: $950. system 8 pitch and bat game. Players condition. Sometimes has issues with one of the singles and one of the home runs registering. Mostly LEDs

Asteroids cocktail: $300. It was recently repaired by a local tech and worked great for about a month. Now the picture is collapsed to about half the size of the screen. It took 1 1/2 years to get it repaired the first time due to lack of techs in Jax so time for it to go. It is in decent shape for an unrestored game.

Asteroids Deluxe PCB board: $150. Was repaired by a local tech

Translites: Cactus Canyon $50 WPT $40

Framed Johnny Mnemonic pinball poster: $25

Sticker machine with tons of stickers: $50

RC Cola soda machine: FREE. It works fine, needs cleaning inside from a couple of soda cans bursting ( the RC cans ironically. The catch is you need to move out of my sunroom without destroying my house. It is very heavy so bring help and dollies as I cannot assist

Tons of incandescent bulbs: FREE. Many still new in box

2 used sheets of playfield glass: FREE

2 used sets of pinball legs: FREE. I think one was from a Xenon. I don’t remember what the other was from.

I would rather not ship anything. Pick up in Jacksonville. I think I have some old boards and a system 11 display and other odds and ends buried somewhere in the garage.

Subwoofer, 1 glass and 1 set of legs spoken for.

Comment

Hey, I came across your moving sale post, and I have to say, you've got some cool stuff up for grabs! How did it go? I was just wondering because I've been exploring ways to make some extra cash online myself. By the way, I recently discovered this fun bingo cash game that lets you win real money. It's a great way to pass the time and potentially make a few bucks. Anyway, I'm new to this forum and excited to be part of the community. Feel free to share your experiences or ask any questions.

Comment

Working...
      X