Qlik Sense on AWS - Deployment Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qlik Sense on AWS - Deployment Guide

In an Amazon Web Services (AWS) deployment, you install Qlik Sense Enterprise on an Amazon virtual private cloud infrastructure that is flexible, high-performance, and quick to set up.

Deploying Qlik Sense Enterprise on AWS will enable you to quickly add new applications in a simple and scalable manner. You can do this with a basic knowledge of AWS security and scalability options but without the need to follow complex on-premise installation and configuration procedures. Using AWS will enable you to get your Qlik Sense infrastructure up and running in fraction of the time required for an on-premise deployment, and will enable you to scale your deployment quickly and easily, regardless of unexpected changes in demand.

You can deploy Qlik Sense to AWS manually, or you can use an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) available in the AWS Marketplace that includes Qlik Sense preinstalled. However, predefined images do not include a file share, so can only support single node Qlik Sense deployments.

Good evening. Is this documentation still valid for the Qlik Sense 2022 versions?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this awesome guide about deploying Qlik Sense Enterprise on AWS. As someone who's new to AWS, this is definitely helpful. I apologize for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm on the hunt for similar info.
      By the way, have you heard about AWS certifications? I recently stumbled upon them and found out that they could be really beneficial in terms of advancing one's career in cloud computing. I'm thinking of taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam soon.
      Anyway, going back to the topic, I'm really interested in trying out the manual deployment of Qlik Sense on AWS. It's amazing how easy and scalable it is, and I can't wait to add new applications to it. Thanks again for sharing, and if you have any tips or tricks for deploying Qlik Sense on AWS, feel free to let me know!

Comment

Working...
      X