Bike security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike security

Wondering how y’all locked your bikes up and kept them safe when at work or stopping for a little.

I use a simple locker

Comment

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. One common way to secure your bike is to use a sturdy U-lock or heavy-duty chain and lock to secure the frame and wheels to a fixed object, such as a bike rack or post. Removing any easily detachable components like lights or saddlebags is also a good idea. I also leave my bike in front of the Vivint doorbell camera, so I can detect the movement around it. You could also use this life hack.

Comment

For Royal Enfield enthusiasts seeking to enhance their ride's protection without compromising on style, investing in a Super Meteor 650 genuine leg guard is a decision you won't regret. This accessory is not just any addition to your motorcycle; it's a blend of safety, durability, and aesthetic appeal, specifically designed for the Super Meteor 650 model. Crafted from high-quality materials, the genuine leg guard ensures your motorcycle's lower side is shielded against impacts and scratches, providing an extra layer of security in case of unforeseen mishaps. Moreover, its sleek design seamlessly integrates with the Super Meteor 650's classic lines, ensuring that your bike stands out for all the right reasons. Whether you're navigating through bustling city streets or embarking on adventurous rides across rugged terrains, the Super Meteor 650 genuine leg guard offers peace of mind, knowing your ride is well-protected without compromising its iconic look.

Comment

Working...
        X