Healthcare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthcare

Aside from the name of my next punk band project, and the click-baity styled title, I didn't quite know where else to put this where you all would see it, besides start a thread here.

Listened to, what i thought was, a really good podcast last night. Probably going to listen to it again today. They talk about the shadiness of some healthcare practices and pricing, among some other things.
    Everything that does a body good and a 12oz thread needs.
    A couple things they mentioned i made a point to remember:
    - They surveyed 2100 doctors and asked the doctors estimations and found that these doctors said:
    21% of care is unnecessary
    25% of diagnostic testing is unnecessary
    22% of meds are unnecessary
    11% of medical procedures are unnecessary

Hey, thanks for sharing the podcast and shedding light on some of the shadiness in healthcare practices. It's crazy to think that such a significant portion of care and treatments are unnecessary. I appreciate you summarizing some of the key points from the podcast.By the way, I recently stumbled upon some helpful info for small business owners and entrepreneurs looking for health coverage in Oregon. Check out this link I found: https://ibgportland.com/health-insur...-entrepreneurs. I think they have many good points for everyone, not just entrepreneurs.

Comment

Working...
    X