Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferred Readers/Library for Linux

Hi,

I abandoned Windows for Linux several months ago and the only (albeit significant) complaint I have is that I cannot use ComicRack. Leaving aside that ComicRack hasn't been actively developed in a while, I really liked it and especially liked the incorporation of the ComicVine scraper. Any chance somebody here may have a Linux-friendly app with similar features?

Have you tried looking into any alternative comic book reader applications that are available on Linux? One option you might want to check out is MComix, which is a free, open-source comic book reader that supports a wide variety of file formats, including CBR and CBZ. It also has a built-in library organizer and support for various metadata formats.

Another option to consider is YACReader, which is another free and open-source comic book reader that supports a wide range of file formats and has features such as a built-in library organizer and support for metadata. It also has a built-in scraper that can pull information from Comic Vine, so it might be worth checking out if that was a feature you particularly liked in ComicRack.

If you're using CentOS 7 Extended Lifecycle Support, it's worth checking if these applications are compatible with that version of the operating system.

Comment

Working...
    X