Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to move my NYC biz to another staffing agency - any owners/managers/recruiters interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to move my NYC biz to another staffing agency - any owners/managers/recruiters interested?

Long story, short - the NYC staffing agency company I worked for for a long time was sold about a year ago. I have run a profitable division within that company for close to 15 years, but the new company is not a good fit and I am looking to move my biz/clients. If you are interested please email me at sigherph at gmail dot com.

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that the new company you're with isn't a good fit for you. It's great that you want to move your biz/clients and start fresh. If you're looking for a reliable moving service to help relocate your business, I highly recommend visiting https://getmanandvan.co.uk/lambeth-sw-se/. They provide excellent service and have a team of experienced professionals who can make the moving process seamless and stress-free for you. Best of luck with your move and future endeavors!

Comment

Working...
    X