Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chronic tonsillitis and hair loss?

Hello,
    about 2 months ago I was diagnosed with chronic tonsillitis and it was urgent for me to do a surgery. However, due to the tough time we have been having for months it was impossible for me to arrange an appointment with ENT since I was having fever and breath difficulty and that are the main symptoms for Covid-19. So, it took me more than 2 months to finally remove my tonsils. Meanwhile, I noticed that my hair was thinning and I was experiencing some hair loss. I want to know if there is any kind of relationship between this two thing and in case it is if my hair grow back?
    Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Hey there! This is a really interesting topic you brought up. I had no idea that the influence of Saturn (calcium) could be associated with hair loss and varicose veins. Thanks for sharing this information!

Comment

The good news is that in many cases, hair loss is temporary and hair can grow back once the underlying cause is addressed. If you're interested in exploring options for hair restoration, I highly recommend checking out Nova Medical Hair Transplant Florida https://goo.gl/maps/wqRwnyAEp4ejWQDk9 - they offer a range of advanced procedures and treatments that can help you achieve the look you want. In the meantime, I hope you're feeling better after your surgery, and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Comment

Working...
      X