Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana (thc) eliminates dreaming, anyone know by what mechanism/ how to offset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana (thc) eliminates dreaming, anyone know by what mechanism/ how to offset?

It’s pretty common knowledge (backed by studies) that frequent thc users have inhibited rem/ “paradoxical” sleep (dream state). When stopping, thc users often experience a “rebound effect” in which they have intense dreams as the body tries to compensate for the long period of rem sleep deprevation. Thc use is obviously problematic due to the importance of rem sleep. I personally quit cannabis due to this fact. I wonder however, if there is a way to both consume thc and still dream. I know peat advised against smoking weed, but he said it can have some beneficial effects otherwise. If one were to partake in cannabis use (ideally through edibles or vaporization), i wonder if there is any way to offset this effect on rem sleep. ( I experimented with taking cbd, taking pregnenalone with no effect on rem). Any thoughts? I scoured the internet but with no luck, many sources say it inhibits rem sleep but no one seems to be asking the question of how.

I totally agree about missing out on your dreams because of THC. It's very frustrating, but maybe there's a solution for you. Have you checked out CBD oil? It's becoming a popular alternative to THC and has some benefits. You can find it at the online cosmetics, health, and general wellness store at https://www.devineboston.com/. I've been using CBD oil for a while and haven't felt better about anything. CBD oil is said to help with anxiety, pain, and even sleep. It is worth a try to see if it can offset the effects of THC on your REM sleep. Keep dreaming, my friend!

Comment

At our online store, we are committed to providing competitive prices for premium genetics. We understand the importance of obtaining high-quality cannabis seeds at affordable rates, allowing both experienced growers and beginners to access the finest genetics without breaking the bank. Our pricing strategy reflects our dedication to offering exceptional value for our customers, ensuring that you can embark on your cannabis cultivation endeavors with confidence and peace of mind. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to explore and cultivate top-notch genetics, and our commitment to competitive pricing allows us to make this a reality for cannabis enthusiasts worldwide.

Comment

Working...
      X