Very large apartment complexes being built in or near suburban/rural areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very large apartment complexes being built in or near suburban/rural areas

Has anyone else been noticing an uptick in very large apartment complexes being built around or near near traditional suburban and rural areas. Like 500-1000+ unit complexes going up in areas, you wouldn't think there would be that much of a demand for apartments. States I have been noticing (Tennessee, KY, OH, IN, Alabama, NC), but I'm sure it's more. My area has a bunch of them popping up, which seems more than normal without researching the data.

Who is moving into all of these? It almost seems unnatural for there to be this much demand in areas that have had small to moderate growth the past hundred years.

Hey there! I hope everything worked out for you! I'm also currently on the hunt for an apartment and recently discovered the the continuum rare freehold development. It's honestly amazing and definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. I wonder if we have any luxury apartment units like this in the US? My rule is to have a look at different projects before making a final decision. Anyway, good luck with your apartment search if you haven't found one already. I hope you find the perfect place for you! By the way, I'm new on this forum and excited to be a part of the community.

Comment

Working...
    X