Could You Get Botox And Micro Needle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could You Get Botox And Micro Needle?

I'm going to but a Derminator 2 and start micro needling, but also due to quite serious migraines I'm looking in to getting Botox injections in my scalp (and neck) as this apparently can help with them.

I got a bit excited at the idea of maybe stopping my migraines and getting a bit of hairloss improvement at the same time (not sure if the injections would be the same spots etc for migraines and hairloss?).

Anyway I then started to think that maybe you can't do Botox and micro needling at the same time, because Botox paralyses the scalp?

Is this doing two opposite things to your scalp and risking neither working does anyone know?

Can someone recommend a reputable place that does safe botox injections? It's cool that Jennifer Lopez never had botox, but I need it lmao.

Comment

Botox injections in the scalp and neck have been reported to help with migraines, while micro-needling can promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp.
      However, it's important to note that Botox temporarily paralyzes the muscles it's injected into, which could impact the effectiveness of the micro-needling treatment. You may want to discuss both treatments with a professional provider, such as Raw Beauty Aesthetics (https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/), to determine if they can be done together and if it's safe for you to do so.
      It's always a good idea to consult with a qualified and experienced professional to ensure the best and safest results.

Comment

The most crucial step is to consult with a healthcare provider who specializes in these treatments. They can assess your specific condition, medical history, and goals to determine the best approach.

Comment

Botox injections for migraines typically target specific muscles responsible for tension and headaches, while micro-needling stimulates collagen production in the skin. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized advice. They can determine if these treatments can be done simultaneously and, if so, ensure they're administered safely and effectively. Checking out Botox Santa Barbara services could be a good idea. They can provide expert guidance and help you understand the compatibility of these treatments for your specific needs.

Comment

Working...
          X