party poker question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party poker question

ive been playing with play $ at this site and now i want to go to real $ .. my question is to anyone is this a real honest game in that the site and some special players could win all the time? or certain players get the best hands? does anyone have any experiences with party poker .. thanks and i love this site way to go bettors chat great info.. kepp it up
    remember the more you bet the more you win

Never played with them myself, but they seem to have a lot of people that like them.

Comment

I don't play real money for the same reason.
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

real vs. play

i,ve played both at party poker and could easily build up play money but for real money even the lowest stakes the game is totally differant. no silly raising with nothing ect. i'm not really getting anywhere for real money. you have to be much more patient with real and hope the blinds dont eat you up. also since starting i noticed the house rake is higher than other free money places i;ve played----- this will wear you down also. and yes it does seem like i have more bad luck at real money but cant say its rigged because its probably just the much tighter players in real money games. :confused:

Comment

empire poker looks legit

Comment

Empire and Party Poker are the same. If your buddy is playing on Empire and your on Party you'll be able together on same table. Same operation.

Comment

Working...
            X