5Dimes Owner Kidnapped and Found Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5Dimes Owner Kidnapped and Found Dead

The body of starter and owner of 5dimes Sean "Tony" Creighton has been found. Tony was ambushed by 2 men on a motorcycle with a gun on 9-24-18 and they were able to veer Tony's Porsche Cayenne Turbo vehicle off the road and into a tree. A ransom was requested in for $950k in virtual currency.

What remains to happen to 5Dimes is up in the air right now. Back in 2012 5Dimes had money seized for accepting Amazon gift certificate funds for money put into a wagering accounts.

More Details at: http://www.diarioextra.com/Noticia/d...stro-de-gringo

Geez! That's a little disturbing. I'm thinking maybe I should close that account right away. I funded with bitcoin so it should be quick and easy.
    I wonder if this was completely random or if these guys singled him out and watched his movements for a while. Either way, it's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
      Geez! That's a little disturbing. I'm thinking maybe I should close that account right away. I funded with bitcoin so it should be quick and easy.
      I wonder if this was completely random or if these guys singled him out and watched his movements for a while. Either way, it's a shame.
      I'm would guess that they had him targeted as I believe one of the concerns raised that one of the people may have worked at the company. As for the book goes I would say it's going to have too be bought by someone else or it will tank.

Comment

I think I finally found the treasure that I've been waiting for. This is the treasure heaven of information. It's the best. It's so thrilling안전놀이터추천

Comment

Working...
        X