Heritage Payout Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Payout Problem

Has anybody experienced a problem lately with Heritage .. recieved a payout check and check bounced ... anyone else have problem
    Thanks in advance

no but i only got 1 ck from them sense i joined after my old book xfer me to heritage. I got a ck from them for only $500 like 4months ago and had no issue. I would contact them, and then contact monte here as well.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by njsammy View Post
      Has anybody experienced a problem lately with Heritage .. recieved a payout check and check bounced ... anyone else have problem
      Thanks in advance
      Contact them and inform them of the bounced check. I would say it's the processors fault with not enough cash in there to cover it. Then again you would think Heritage would knows how much cash they have with the processor on hand.

Comment

Just to update ... customer service extremely rude ... pretended they didn't understand got guy's extension to call back and it's always busy ..
        Was told to re-deposit check .. so still out the $
        Told them I wanted cash Western Union ... why should I have to wait again and they refused to pay the $15 fee bank charged for bad check
        Will NEVER do business with Heritage again ... STAY AWAY

Comment

Ugh sorry man. Why can't they just legalize this in America?

Comment

Originally posted by njsammy View Post
            Just to update ... customer service extremely rude ... pretended they didn't understand got guy's extension to call back and it's always busy ..
            Was told to re-deposit check .. so still out the $
            Told them I wanted cash Western Union ... why should I have to wait again and they refused to pay the $15 fee bank charged for bad check
            Will NEVER do business with Heritage again ... STAY AWAY

Send me your account #, how much the payout is supposed to be, the person you spoke with and any e-mail conversations that you've had with them. Also in the e-mail make sure to give me approval for talking to them about your account.

Send it to [email protected] titled HERITAGE SPORTS

Comment

Working...
            X