Heritage Sports payout problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Sports payout problem

hi bettorschat members, need your help. i requested a payout recently from heritage sports and i was declined. i contacted them using their live chat feature and they said i needed to meet an 8X rollover requirement. when i transferred to heritage from betjamaica back in late august 2011, i accepted a 30% cash bonus with an 3X rollover. now they're telling me it's 8X rollover. i'm absolutely sure and even noted it on my computer that it's 3X rollover. after explaining this to the agent, he wouldn't budge and said it's 8X rollover.

what should i do? also, for those members who joined heritage in aug-oct timeframe, wasn't it 30% bonus with 3X rollover?

i was going to call them tomorrow, but wanted to see what the board thought and if you guys had any advice for me. thanks in advance.

Originally posted by bobj View Post
    hi bettorschat members, need your help. i requested a payout recently from heritage sports and i was declined. i contacted them using their live chat feature and they said i needed to meet an 8X rollover requirement. when i transferred to heritage from betjamaica back in late august 2011, i accepted a 30% cash bonus with an 3X rollover. now they're telling me it's 8X rollover. i'm absolutely sure and even noted it on my computer that it's 3X rollover. after explaining this to the agent, he wouldn't budge and said it's 8X rollover.

what should i do? also, for those members who joined heritage in aug-oct timeframe, wasn't it 30% bonus with 3X rollover?

i was going to call them tomorrow, but wanted to see what the board thought and if you guys had any advice for me. thanks in advance.
    E-mail me your log in name for Heritage sports. Also do you know the name of the person you were dealing with? As much info as I can have will help me to get you paid.

Comment

BettorsChat, I emailed you the details to your aol email.

Comment

Working...
      X