Sports Interaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Interaction

Has anybody had problems with them paying out. Someone over at G-talk said that they didn't pay. That Scares the shit out of me because that is who I go through and I am up a pretty good amount

Frazier,

You should get your money, but if you are hammering them, don't be suprised if they close your account.

Last season after my NCAA Bowl and NFL playoff run they owed me $20K, they sent me a check and a letter saying that they were closing my account and no longer wanted my business.

I had my wife open an account with them using her mothers address, I like them because they tend to jack up the lines on the favorites, so they are great if you are a dog bettor. I just try not to ****** them to hard.

I have also heard of them closing other peoples accounts if you ****** them to hard, but they have always paid from what I understand.
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

thanks john

congrats on the run last year!!! What did you start your account with money wise. Whatever it was that sounds like a damn good run. Lets do again this year I could use some cash like that. I have been hot lately but nothing like that

Comment

I opened that accout in week 15 of the NFL season last year with $500. It was a hell of a run!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

John

If I was you your book I would have to close your account to lol

Comment

John :

I was hoping you werent married , we would have made a " a hell of a team "

X X

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
            X