I really don't get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't get it!

You guys that post that you have a problem with a book on here why are you not contacting me? I've made it clear before to contact me with your problem and account number. Plus anyone you've been working with at the book etc. I need as much detail as you can provide so I can get your issue fixed.

Now if you're signing up through different sites are they going to bat for you?

If you sign up with a site sponsor threw here you have me to get you paid by having your back.

E-mail me at: [email protected]
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 10-02-2011, 01:05 PM.

I thought this thread was about Josh Hamilton sacrifice bunting down 8 runs, what was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
      I thought this thread was about Josh Hamilton sacrifice bunting down 8 runs, what was that about?

sorry monte..use local only

Comment

Hell I thought it was about Florida Atlantic putting 14 on the board against Auburn last week....DAMN MONTE WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
          Hell I thought it was about Florida Atlantic putting 14 on the board against Auburn last week....DAMN MONTE WTF?
          What's your question?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            What's your question?
            How ya doing boss? Did you get all the health issues squared away?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
              How ya doing boss? Did you get all the health issues squared away?
              Doing fine. As for the health my medication is working and I don't think I needed this defibrillator.

As for my original post I don't get way these guys don't come to me when they have a problem. I had one that had an issue and I could have gotten them paid right then and there, but they never contacted me. So people complain, but don't need my help

Comment

Just signed up with JustBET... That 100% bonus is freakin nice!!!

Comment

You guys that post that you have a problem with a book on here why are you not contacting me? I've made it clear before to contact me with your problem and account number. Plus anyone you've been working with at the book etc. I need as much detail as you can provide so I can get your issue fixed.

Now if you're signing up through different sites are they going to bat for you?

If you sign up with a site sponsor threw here you have me to get you paid by having your back.

E-mail me at: [email protected]

Not being a jag off but shouldn't that be comcast??

Did you receive my email about a month ago?

Just wondering if we were still going through with the other thing... Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                    Not being a jag off but shouldn't that be comcast??

Did you receive my email about a month ago?

Just wondering if we were still going through with the other thing... Let me know
                    Yeah, I fixed it Thanks.

Shoot me an e-mail at the comcast address with which game dates so I can look into it as I have to get the shirts made as well.

Comment

Yeah, I fixed it Thanks.

Shoot me an e-mail at the comcast address with which game dates so I can look into it as I have to get the shirts made as well.
                      I will do that. Did you receive my first one? Just wondering... I'll send you one now... Thnx

Comment

I just resent the original... Let me know

Comment

bryce and monte
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            bryce and monte

Comment

From the title of this thread I thought it was Monte just professing what we all already knew.

He doesn't get any pussy
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X