who to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who to use

what is the best bet not to lose our funds monty?

where the hell ya been bro?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      where the hell ya been bro?
      I have been here now that i have M.S. it is hard for me to see and type.Some times just to get out of bed. I have not forgotten all of you i usually stop by at least once a day but running in the background. takes me a long time to type in responses quickly still going to the tavern? well that was a stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman1960 View Post
        I have been here now that i have M.S. it is hard for me to see and type.Some times just to get out of bed. I have not forgotten all of you i usually stop by at least once a day but running in the background. takes me a long time to type in responses quickly still going to the tavern? well that was a stupid question.
        MS geez wow I'm sorry I didnt know. I really dont know what to say. I'll be sure to say a prayer for you. Thank you for bothering to even take the time to post a response to me. I appreciate that. Stay strong and keep positive.

oh and yes i go to the tavern ever now and then.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Best to you Tin ... Stay strong my friend ...

Comment

what is the best bet not to lose our funds monty?
            Do you mean which book to sign up with? I would try 5dimes or Bookmaker. Any of the site sponsors.

Sorry to hear about your MS. Do you know that they think they found a cure for it in France. They take blood vessels from other parts of the body and place them in the neck. And within a few hours symptoms start getting better.

Comment

Wow Tinman

Very sorry to hear that news

I will be sure to say a prayer for you brother.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Tin, You have mail buddy .. aol

Comment

Sorry about the news tinman. Hang in there buddy.

Comment

Ive got the same disease, but I havent had any symptoms since NBA playoffs rd 1. Neurologist says its mild(I dont know what that means in that sense). I do get scared from time to time about 20-30 years down the road. Ive felt 100% for while though.

Comment

thanks guys
                      yea Monty that what i need to know i used to use bet jam but they are no more

Comment

[QUOTE=Letswinalot;1925586]Ive got the same disease, but I havent had any symptoms since NBA playoffs rd 1. Neurologist says its mild(I dont know what that means in that sense). I do get scared from time to time about 20-30 years down the road. Ive felt 100% for while though.[/QUO

Did you ever have to have the sodi medrol steroids iv for 7 days in a row yet? that really sucks this year I had to do that 7 times already. usually it stars early in life but my uncle had it and the found out when he was 33. They found out I had it when I was 48( Now I am 51) some days are ok and most really suck. In my case I am Getting worse but some people it is not even noticeable Every case is different no 2 alike. Just hang in there and do the best you can.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          Do you mean which book to sign up with? I would try 5dimes or Bookmaker. Any of the site sponsors.

Sorry to hear about your MS. Do you know that they think they found a cure for it in France. They take blood vessels from other parts of the body and place them in the neck. And within a few hours symptoms start getting better.
                          yea i saw that but I do not think medicare would pay for it. hell they will not even pay for the meds for it now it cost 1800 a month no generic go figure

Comment

No Im just on Copaxone. I havent had double vision since I got on it and thats what led to the diagnosis. My left leg went numb for a week before I took it too, I could still move it normal just numb. No big symptoms since I got on Copaxone. I know 2 cases are not the same. GL to you man. I may holler at u on here if I get a scary symptom.

Comment

yea i saw that but I do not think medicare would pay for it. hell they will not even pay for the meds for it now it cost 1800 a month no generic go figure
                              Did you check the prices in Canada? Usually cheaper. No, medicare wouldn't pay for the visit to France. Might check in to it though and see what or if it would cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X