NorthBet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorthBet?

Anyone ever hear of Northbet? I guess they are a fairly new operation that requires an invite. I got one of their postcards in the mail which gave me $100 to try out the site. It seems pretty solid and easy to navigate. I made a deposit the other day and was given a 100% cash bonus and a invitation that I can send out to anyone. Is anyone interested?

Hey Mike. Good seeing you. Hope things are well. Other place close up yet???

Comment

Hey Spark, yes things are good. I think the other place closed up shop years ago.

Comment

Sure I love 100% match deposits lol
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by mike82usf View Post
          Anyone ever hear of Northbet? I guess they are a fairly new operation that requires an invite. I got one of their postcards in the mail which gave me $100 to try out the site. It seems pretty solid and easy to navigate. I made a deposit the other day and was given a 100% cash bonus and a invitation that I can send out to anyone. Is anyone interested?
          Another new book that's by invitation only. The people running it are former managers of BetUs.com which recently pulled out of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            Sure I love 100% match deposits lol
            I need to somehow get your First/Last name and email address in order to send you the invite.

Comment

Just in case someone was considering using these guys. Requested a payout Monday morning and had the money in my hands by Monday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by mike82usf View Post
                Just in case someone was considering using these guys. Requested a payout Monday morning and had the money in my hands by Monday evening.
                Great as I may take a look at adding them to the site.

Comment

im still using betus.

Comment

Originally posted by gary1968 View Post
                    im still using betus.
                    BetUs is still allowing existing USA citizens to play with them. However, they are not taking new USA Citizens.

Comment

I got an invite as well this morning. I might give it a try. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Welcome and thank you for choosing Northbet.com. We strive in protecting our customers and having the ultimate customer service and account management team in the industry. Therefore, our site is exclusively by invitation only. This allows Northbet to cater to all its clients’ needs in a timely and efficient manner. All employees have a minimum of 5 years experience to better accelerate services efficiently. All transactions are done within minutes, whether it is a payout, deposit or bonus. Please take the time to read our privacy policy to fully understand Northbet.com's purpose and goals.

That's a bunch of Bullshit! Just like Heritage. It's nothing more than a marketing game. Heritage has another book that requires no attention which is in the exact same location and ran by the same staff. These books are getting pretty shitty all around.

Comment

Working...
                        X