Survey Question-Did you switch from an Offshore to a Local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey Question-Did you switch from an Offshore to a Local

I don't know if this will go over or not, but anyways the question is that with football now upon us and all of the current problems associated with Offshores of late, (some of which are no longer accepting US customers), are you folks who used them before still going to use them this year and/or are you going to use a Local this year?
    You can also add anything you want about the recent developments with the Offshore industry and what impact it is going to have on your own personal wagering this year(if any).

No and none.

Comment

I use both. whomever gives me the better line i go with.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I myself haven't used a local in years and am going to continue to use the same Offshore this year come hell or high water unless of course they cave which I doubt.

Comment

no

Comment

Question-several of you folks responded with a "No."
            Does the no mean you are not going to be impacted or does it mean as the first question asks that you are NOT going to continue to use an Offshore any more.
            There are two parts to the question and I just want to be sure that the answers are clear as to what you are responding to.

Comment

I'd go with a local if I could find one.

Comment

I use a local who uses offshore. My local has everything set up offshore. I settle up with him but call or use internet for wagering. VERY convenient and the lines stay more "true" as they don't move as much as a local moves them.
                There are no fees to deposit and no waiting for payouts. I just go meet him.
                Last edited by baseballdave; 09-04-2011, 10:18 AM.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I switched to a local.Dont wanna worry about getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    I use both. Whom ever has the freshest Cracker Jacks .
                    Good man ....

Comment

No local, not worried about my online book.

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                        I use a local who uses offshore. My local has everything set up offshore. I settle up with him but call or use internet for wagering. VERY convenient and the lines stay more "true" as they don't move as much as a local moves them.
                        There are no fees to deposit and no waiting for payouts. I just go meet him.
                        Same set up with me, for years, but im thinking about switching to offshore.

Id rather click a button to get my money rather than drive somewhere...very annoying over sometimes trivial amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagon Circler View Post
                          Same set up with me, for years, but im thinking about switching to offshore.

Id rather click a button to get my money rather than drive somewhere...very annoying over sometimes trivial amounts.
                          talk to lovedoc, Craig or me. we all use off shore. I got craig hooked up with heritage sports. I'm not sure who doc uses but i know he has an acct. I've had an off shore acct for over a decade now. Never had an issue getting $$$ out.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I always beat off left handed even though I'm a righty. But I injured my left hand so then I was forced to SWITCH to my right.

Wasn't the same, but when life throws you lemons, you jack off right handed!
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X