I got paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got paid

You guys may have a better account manager than me but I have not collected a penny yet I will worry them every single day till I get my money! Be very careful with them!

Good luck man. That is so Fucked up, you can deposit so easy, but its hard as hell to cash out. Just be civil when talking to them, get your money before you trash them. If no money threaten a lawyer(I would anyway)... You could claim they stoled money.

Comment

I was seriously mad about this until I saw you were from Alabama.

Comment

Trick why are you starting another thread? I've tried to help you but you haven't e-mailed me anything.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/of...ng-bet-us.html

Comment

monte you can delete this I sent you an email last night

Comment

just sent again

Comment

I got paid

I posted in november that I was having trouble getting my money from bet-us I just want everyone to know I finally got paid.

Comment

Whats the problem you were having if you dont mind sharing please..I just joined them
                Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                2012 Record
                NCAA FB 0-0
                NFL 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Croughn View Post
                  Whats the problem you were having if you dont mind sharing please..I just joined them
                  He played a bet on his beloved Titans back in November. He didn't read the fine print that said "All Bets WILL NOT be settled until after Jeff Fisher is fired". So now he finally got his money.

Comment

they told me they sent the money to a wrong account

Comment

I love jeff fisher and really hated to see him go without a superbowl for the titans

Comment

Originally posted by trick4 View Post
                        I love jeff fisher and really hated to see him go without a superbowl for the titans
                        I know man I'm just messing with you. I think all fans would say they have alot of respect for Fisher. Outside of Youngs attention craving ass he kept his team out of the spotlight. He loved that team and that city. He will coach again and someone will get a hell of a guy

Comment

Croughn I hope when you opened your account with them you used this site as a reference bettors chat will try to help you if you have any problems they sure tried to help me. I would let them know you are a member at bettors chat!

Comment

I did Trick, I signed up through the link on this site and in the reference box I put the site.
                            Least I could do for this place
                            Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                            2012 Record
                            NCAA FB 0-0
                            NFL 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Croughn View Post
                              I did Trick, I signed up through the link on this site and in the reference box I put the site.
                              Least I could do for this place
                              Thanks for using a site sponsor.

Comment

Working...
                              X