Some input please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some input please

I am switching books right now and wonder how many of you are on BetUs and if they are a good option?
    Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
    2012 Record
    NCAA FB 0-0
    NFL 0-0

noone?

1 unit = $50
    2012 Record
    NCAA FB 0-0
    NFL 0-0

Comment

just realized i should of posted this in another forum...sorry to the mods......

1 unit = $50
      2012 Record
      NCAA FB 0-0
      NFL 0-0

Comment

Don't know about Betus but I have been with Bookmaker for a number of years and think they are a first class operation-the last I looked, they were rated near the top.
        ps If you do a search on the internet, I am sure you can find some independent ratings of all the major offshores.
        Last edited by savage1; 01-21-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

BetUs is not a great book but better than they were 3-4-5 years ago

The best books in my opinion... especially if you want to actually get paid if you win

BetJamaica
          Olympic ( thegreek )
          5dimes
          bookmaker
          DSI

Comment

thank you guys

1 unit = $50
            2012 Record
            NCAA FB 0-0
            NFL 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
              Don't know about Betus but I have been with Bookmaker for a number of years and think they are a first class operation-the last I looked, they were rated near the top.
              ps If you do a search on the internet, I am sure you can find some independent ratings of all the major offshores.
              You really buy that non-independent bullshit? If you do then you're more gullible than I thought.

Comment

I use Betus,but have been using 5dimes mostly now

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  You really buy that non-independent bullshit? If you do then you're more gullible than I thought.
                  Obviously, one has to judge/know about the source of who is doing the rating and/or if there is a possible conflict of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    Obviously, one has to judge/know about the source of who is doing the rating and/or if there is a possible conflict of interest.
                    Yep, and I have been around since 1994 on these gambling sites. I know quit a bit, but just don't let on to it like some other people do.

Comment

Working...
                    X