No announcement yet.

Get in the game! Be part of the action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in the game! Be part of the action!

NBA

Multiple pointspreads, team totals, first 6 minutes, halftime and quarter lines, series prices, futures, unique props and Reduced Juice offerings.

NHL Conference Finals

First 60 minutes, 1st, 2nd and 3rd period lines, overtime lines, series prices, championship winner odds and of course, incredible Reduced Juice options.

Wager all the Conference Finals at 5Dimes!
    All Reduced Juice offerings will be available on the day of each game. Visit 5Dimes for more details.

Don't forget – futures available include the Formula 1 Drivers' and Constructors' Championship, the Coca-Cola 600 and the Sprint Cup Championship. Get your money down now-and drive away a winner!

More gaming options. More rewards. More funding and withdrawal options. More personal service. Isn’t it time you got more out of your online gaming experience? Get More Today!

Wager Reminder
    The French Open
    May 24-June 7

Wager Reminder
    BMW PGA Championship
    May 21-24
    Odds on every round – wager today!

5Dimes Reduced Juice
    Choose from reduced juice options on NBA, MLB, NHL and a variety of other sports. Reduced juice options are posted on the day of the game.

NBA games will be available with 10-cent sides, 10-cent moneylines and 10-cent totals.

5-cent overnight moneylines on MLB will be available overnight up until 8:00AM ET. 10-cent runlines and 10-cent totals on MLB will be available overnight and on game day right until first pitch of every regular season game.

Limits for Reduced Juice promotional lines range from $50 to $500. New accounts, which choose to receive a deposit bonus, will have their Reduced Juice limits lowered to $50. New accounts, which do not request an initial deposit bonus, will continue to have Reduced Juice limits of $500.

Reduced Juice is considered a promotional bonus offering. 5Dimes reserves the right to change Reduced Juice limits on any account at any time.

To see more reduced and bonus options visit

5Dimes

Can you get me in on these sweet deals?

Signed,

AdamWins

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Can you get me in on these sweet deals?

Signed,

AdamWins

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Maybe you two could join one of these books.

Comment

Working...
        X