Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am thinking of opening a BetJamaica account....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thinking of opening a BetJamaica account....

I see they have a "The Free monthly FedEx contents can apply to Cashiers Check, ATM non reloadable Cash Card or BetJM Transfer reloadable card" on their withdrawal options paragraph. My question is this; How exactly does the cash card work? And the Bet JM Transfer reloadable card? Does the cash card work at an ATM once I get it? In other words, I just go to an ATM and get my cash that way?

I am thinking of depositing by means of a debit card or a gift card. Has anybody used the gift card option? Where and what kind do I get for best results?

Thanks guys. This book has a good rep from what everybody has told me, and they're a sponsor here. So they're getting my business if it's easy enough.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

You can get gift cards at http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/of...t-methods.html

Or do a moneygram at various outlets. Haven't used the Betjamaica cash card so I will have to find out how that card works for sure. You can get a check from them quick though.

Comment

I deposit there via Western Union. They cover the fees. When you withdraw, request FedEx and you have it the next day. (That's if you follow my plays, you get to withdraw )
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by casheasy View Post
        I see they have a "The Free monthly FedEx contents can apply to Cashiers Check, ATM non reloadable Cash Card or BetJM Transfer reloadable card" on their withdrawal options paragraph. My question is this; How exactly does the cash card work? And the Bet JM Transfer reloadable card? Does the cash card work at an ATM once I get it? In other words, I just go to an ATM and get my cash that way?

I am thinking of depositing by means of a debit card or a gift card. Has anybody used the gift card option? Where and what kind do I get for best results?

Thanks guys. This book has a good rep from what everybody has told me, and they're a sponsor here. So they're getting my business if it's easy enough.

The Cash Card is a pre-funded debit card which can only be used once, and the BetJamaica Transfer Card is a re-loadable debit card.

Comment

Both are ATM cards however one is pre-paid and the other is re-loadable. Both can be used at an ATM for withdrawals.

Comment

Working...
          X