Canbet link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canbet link

Are you a Canbet customer that has been having trouble logging on to their website like I have?

Try this link:
    https://canbet.co.uk/CIBFRM02.ASP?

With this link at least you will ** able to logon and access your account information. However, you still cannot view betting odds or make wagers online (at least I could not............as of 8:40am Central time on Monday, 10-27-03).

In the interim you can call Canbet toll-free from the U.S. and they can give you the betting odds over the phone........and you can make bets over the phone too........usually there is a slight betting odds penalty for using the phone instead of the online option.
    I am sure if you tell them that you cannot access their website.......they will give you the same odds as you would get online.

Canbet's phone # is listed in the customer area under "contacts."
    Click on the link above to get into the customer area.

Good luck!

John D.
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

The link don't work for me.Would like to know when they plan to have the damn thing up and going...
    deano

Comment

Works on my end

Comment

Well it don't work for me... canbet it only took 3 days to go to the moon
        deano

Comment

Deano2

Funny!

bennojd (John)
          Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
          X