Does Anyboby Here Use S U Per B Ook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyboby Here Use S U Per B Ook?

just wondering because this has been my book for a long time but i recently requested a w/d for 7500....i received 2 checks within 2 weeks but it has now been approximately 6 wks and i still havent received the last one for 2500 .....they keep telling me there are delays but do not have any other info....i have w/d larger amounts in the past and they have been gd about it but this time i am really concerned....does anybody here have that problem? also please recommend another book...thanks for your help

use any of the books listed above....click on the banner, and go from here to assure Monte get's the credit for a new contact....

Use our sponsors....

The guys here can tell ya, they're all good...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It is beyond me why everyone does not use 5 Dimes

PEACE

Comment

Never had an issue with 5dimes! Betus tried to take me for a ride last Spring but I finally got all 15000.00 out after 4 months of fighting.I'm staying with 5dimes!!

Comment

i had been with superbook for about 6 yearsnow and never had an issue.....and 2500 is not a large amount they did send the other 5000 .. when i called the first time the rep told me it had been sent through ups but didnt have a tracking# ...later i was told it was delayed......it sucks to be a loyal customer and then be treated like this.....well thanks fellas

Comment

Hope they get you your cash quick and then just get out....some books with $$$ problems try giving the run around so you can lose some back or they win some from others.....go with the big books and dont get slow payed, not fun.

PEACE

Comment

bookmaker

5dimes

bet jamaica

the greek ( olympic)

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                bookmaker

5dimes

bet jamaica

the greek ( olympic)
                These are the biggest, safest and most likely the best....fuck the bonuses, its about getting the money out.

PEACE

Comment

So for Bet Jamaica, you can do a pre-paid credit card? You can just buy those at a grocery store or Walmart right? Do they require any other information along with the pre-paid card?

Comment

Originally posted by Wheel Deal
                    So for Bet Jamaica, you can do a pre-paid credit card? You can just buy those at a grocery store or Walmart right? Do they require any other information along with the pre-paid card?
                    If its a prepaid card then I would say no. A regular credit card or debit card would be different.

Comment

Working...
                    X