Does anyone use BETUS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use BETUS?

Does anyone use this book? Is it legit? Can you deposit/withdraw from the U.S.?

No, and from what I have heard I think you should stay away.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I use them and was never told that on a cc deposit they wont let you get a moneygram or western union withdrawl. My payout is by courier check and will take 7-10 business days. They charge $50 with a max withdrawl of 3,000. Ill let you know how it goes.

Comment

Well, I agree with weazel and have been telling players to stay away from betus for a long time.

Comment

RCM how long has it been for you? Also, BC, what were the reasons for their bad name...no payouts?

Comment

This book is a prime example of a book that I wouldn't take on as an advertisor as they have payout problems....Slow. I think they have been getting better, but that's not good enough.

Comment

I deposited with a credit card and they accepted it...now they want a copy of both sides of the card, a copy of my DL, and fill out some form just to withdraw. Is that how all these books are doing it these days or is this shady?

Comment

Originally posted by Wheel Deal
                I deposited with a credit card and they accepted it...now they want a copy of both sides of the card, a copy of my DL, and fill out some form just to withdraw. Is that how all these books are doing it these days or is this shady?
                Definitely the only way I've seen it done. I've had to go through that with 2 different online books. I've heard Bodog has you do this as well. Keep us posted on how it goes with Betus if you use it. I get their catalogs in the mail non stop...

Comment

Originally posted by Wheel Deal
                  Yes, that is the standard because of people doing chargebacks to the credit cards.

Comment

Working...
                  X