?'s on Wagerstreet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?'s on Wagerstreet

How does this book compare with others? What are the pluses/minuses? Do they charge for withdrawals, and how long do they take? Please let me know!
    My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
    20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Very Good book. I've been with them for years but i havn't made a deposit in awhile. Never a problem collecting and a very easy site to navigate. I think people have said Money Grams are the easiest way to deposit of late. I think you get 1 or 2 free withdraws each month. I've used SEVERAL books and the only one i've stuck with for years is Wagerstreet!

Click the link above and check them out!

Comment

Thanks Wayne. I've been using this one (I won't name) and they charge a nice chunk just to receive a payout. That to me is ridiculous. Do they open their lines early? I looked in their FAQ's but didn't find a whole lot.
      My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
      20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Originally posted by KINGNEIL
        Thanks Wayne. I've been using this one (I won't name) and they charge a nice chunk just to receive a payout. That to me is ridiculous. Do they open their lines early? I looked in their FAQ's but didn't find a whole lot.
        Not as early as some. Usually foots and bases you can get an overnight line on but things like the NBA & NHL are posted really early A.M. usually!

Comment

Working...
        X