No announcement yet.

I Just Talked With Bet 365.. Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Talked With Bet 365.. Bad News!

If no one knows which im sure but I was just chatting with a rep from there. I saw the link at the top and wanted to check them out.. I hit a chat box to talk to them and ask a few questions. One of the qustions I asked what methods of deposits they have and this is what they replied by saying..

Unfortunately, due to recent legal developments in the US, we are no longer able to accept customers who are resident in the United States.

They quit accepting USA customers over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      They quit accepting USA customers over a year ago.

It's an Alabama thing Monte...they don't get the current events like the rest of the country.

OJ ACQUITTED was the headline in the newspaper this morning.

Comment

Thanks for the "Breaking News" lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          If no one knows which im sure but I was just chatting with a rep from there. I saw the link at the top and wanted to check them out.. I hit a chat box to talk to them and ask a few questions. One of the qustions I asked what methods of deposits they have and this is what they replied by saying..

Unfortunately, due to recent legal developments in the US, we are no longer able to accept customers who are resident in the United States.

DAMNIT, the same thing just happened when i tried to sign up with Pinnacle!

Welcome to the Forum you

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              DAMNIT, the same thing just happened when i tried to sign up with Pinnacle!
              You're kidding

Comment

Bet365 is who I have been booking with for over 3 years now....they are the best for withdrawls and customer service...when I make a withdrawl I get the funds in my bank account when I wake up the very next morning...sorry to hear you guys cant use them cause they are an A+..
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X