PINNACLE withdrawal problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINNACLE withdrawal problems...

I HAD SOME FUTURES WITH PINNACLE-at least 3 to 4 weeks past when they shut down all U.S. accounts-i know i mailed them at least 10 emails requesting my money after i won one of the futures-it took 30 days-they gave me no reasons why it took so long-small money also-under 5 dimes // the longest it took them to put my money in play was 3 days-LOL // PS-THEY WERE AT LEAST 8 DIMES AHEAD OF ME FOR THE 7 YEARS I WAGERED WITH THEM-THEY ACTED LIKE THAT MEANT NOTHING-SINCERELY IRONCHUNG !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

at least you got your $$$$$$ CHUNG MAN
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Yes, you got your $$ as some of us have or $$ stuck in neteller that came out of pinnacle which closed its doors to the USA 3 or 4 days prior to neteller former founders getting nabbed.......hmmmmmmm

Comment

I am currently having the same problem with a future bet that was cashed April 18th.

I requested the cashout via FEDEX (which should be overnight).

It is now May 2nd.

They said in the intial email "Please be advised it may be as long as two weeks before your check is sent"

So now it is two weeks and I emailed them and they said:

Dear Sir,

As previously informed, due to the large volume of transactions, our bank reports they are unable to process the checks in their normal timeframe. Your Check request from Pinnacle Sports can now be processed and shipped any time within the next 10 to 14 business days.

I had a feeling this shit was going to happen. Especially when they have all over the site "youre futures will be graded and your money is safe with pinnacle"
        Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
        2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Also, I DOUBT there are a large volume of transactions being made 3 months AFTER they shut down to US Customers.
          Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
          2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Working...
          X