X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETeller case extended to April 16

NETeller case extended to April 16

16 March 2007

NETeller co-founders Stephen Lawrence and John LeFebvre and the U.S. Attorney's office have agreed to another extension in the NETeller case. The next hearing is scheduled for April 16, said Rebekah Carmichael, a spokesperson for the Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney's office.
    In order for an extension to occur, "all parties must agree to it," Carmichael added.
    The former e-wallet of choice for many Internet gamblers has seen its U.S. accounts frozen since the arrest of its two co-founders in January. Lawrence and LeFebvre both face money laundering charges.

Thanks for the update. Does anyone else here have money stuck in Neteller? I havn't heard much of an uprising from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by vsherrel
      Thanks for the update. Does anyone else here have money stuck in Neteller? I havn't heard much of an uprising from this forum.
      I do and complained about it in a separate thread.
      Kyle, the self-serving turd from Assholezona and all of his other hypocritical political cronies responsible for all of the recent legislation should be launched on 1 way mission to Mars or beyond.

Comment

I do

Comment

Sometimes I think the name of Neteller should be changed to NOT Telling(the truth).

Comment

Working...
          X