No announcement yet.

BoDog Bracket Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure why not. We have 20 guys. Winner takes home $20. Maybe one of us will put together a nice bracket take the $10,000 to the 1st place winner of the entire contest. Should be fun. Glad I got people to sign up.

Oh and my contest name is Beachboy
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Just signed up. Should be fun.

Comment

Winner wins $20 from who, bodog? Also is bodog offering prizes for top 10 over all? or only top 1?

Comment

Not sure what they are doing!
          I only know Weazel aka Beachboy is knocking this dang bracket thang into a romp!
          number 1 last time I looked. Nope - he slipped its now Joshuab number 1
          I am in 5th place but forgot to fill out the final 4 and 2---oops my bad!!
          Last edited by Spearit; 03-19-2007, 12:41 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

lol u forgot the fianl 4 and 2? too funny

Comment

Im ranked 10th.. But my dumbass put Texas as the national champion for some dumbass reason.. That is the only bracket that i did that i had them going all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Im ranked 10th.. But my dumbass put Texas as the national champion for some dumbass reason.. That is the only bracket that i did that i had them going all the way!
                I was doing good but now I'm screwed. Texas fucked me. I have them going to the championship game and losing to the Jayhawks. I'm still alive in the free bettorschat contest. Got G-Town, Florida, UCLA, and Memphis in my final. Hope you win the Bodog contest Spearit.

Comment

I can not win the Bodog contest because my sorry ass -well its like thiz----------
                  I feel like such a doofuzz-- cuz I forgut to fill out the Final Fo' and the 2 - fuzz!

I had UCLA, Florida, Georgetown and NC
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I actually might still have a chance to win if my other 3 final teams make it. I got KU, Ohio St, Florida. Need KU to win it all though.

Comment

Working...
                    X