Neteller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neteller

Does anyone have the latest scoop as to when/if we will get our funds from these guys?
    Also, I have heard that the Feds(IRS?) are scrutinizing each and every transaction of All American customers as well as the customers themselves, and this is one of big reasons for delay.
    Any informative comments would be appreciated.
    Last edited by savage1; 03-06-2007, 11:02 AM.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118546

Next hearing for these guys is March 16th

Comment

I am starting to get really pissed off.
      I just checked the transcations and balance during the last 30 days, and nothing is showing for either one?
      I just sent them an email to explain this.
      I certainly hope I get paid the money which is owed by me;I do find it disturbing that judging by my current status as stated above, it appears that I no longer have account with them and/or they do nowtowe me any money.
      Is anyone else in the same predicament?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        I am starting to get really pissed off.
        I just checked the transcations and balance during the last 30 days, and nothing is showing for either one?
        I just sent them an email to explain this.
        I certainly hope I get paid the money which is owed by me;I do find it disturbing that judging by my current status as stated above, it appears that I no longer have account with them and/or they do nowtowe me any money.
        Is anyone else in the same predicament?
        Are you saying your account balance disappeared?

Comment

It is showing an account balance of $0, and I have demanded an explanation.
          Last time I talked to them they are assured me that I would eventually get my money after everything settled down.
          I don't mind waiting but I cannot accept them showing my balance of zero when I have funds in there owed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            It is showing an account balance of $0, and I have demanded an explanation.
            Last time I talked to them they are assured me that I would eventually get my money after everything settled down.
            I don't mind waiting but I cannot accept them showing my balance of zero when I have funds in there owed to me.
            Was it a 4 figure or 5 figure balance?

And what have they said regarding the balance showing as zero?

Comment

More Patriot Act Bullshit. Crack down on civil liberties of American Citizens and leave the borders open for terrorists to freely come in. Hypocrites. Sorry, had to vent.

Lakers +6.5

dt

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Was it a 4 figure or 5 figure balance?

And what have they said regarding the balance showing as zero?
                It is a four figure balance;I am going to call them today since they have not answered my email.
                I will let everyone know their response.

Comment

I called several times and was cut off both times after about a 10 minute wait on hold.
                  I also emailed the co- k suc-kers yesterday but have not yet received a response.

Comment

From another forum;

Finally Good NETELLER News- Posted Today at 08:51 AM

Today they released news that they have reached an agreement and will have US funds paid within the next 75 Days!!!!!

!

Comment

Working...
                    X