What's up with Betcris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Betcris?

Anyone concerned by this? Monte, any feedback?

Dear U.S. Customer,

Effective immediately, all U.S. customers must now access betting accounts through http://www.Bookmaker.com where you can continue to wager using your same account number and password. All player account details, open wagers, account balances and pending withdrawals have been transferred and will be honored.

Powered by BetCRIS, BookMaker.com offers the same quality of service and experience you've come to expect at BetCRIS. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-866-BetCRIS.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

All foreign accounts will be at BetCris.com with all USA accounts going to their new book BookMaker.com

So if you have an account at betcris it will be moved over to bookmaker automatically. Same people, support etc.

Comment

This is the second time they have done this. A month or two ago it changed from betcris to bigonsports. I logged in tonight under bigonsports so I haven't seen the change as of yet. I thought it strange a month or two ago when they changed there phone number also..the old number works but when you give them your account and password they will give you the new number to place a wager. Are they still requiring a minimum of 50 for a play over the phone. I haven't had to call as I been stuck in front of this computer for months!! Let us know Monte if you would. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
        This is the second time they have done this. A month or two ago it changed from betcris to bigonsports. I logged in tonight under bigonsports so I haven't seen the change as of yet. I thought it strange a month or two ago when they changed there phone number also..the old number works but when you give them your account and password they will give you the new number to place a wager. Are they still requiring a minimum of 50 for a play over the phone. I haven't had to call as I been stuck in front of this computer for months!! Let us know Monte if you would. Thanks!!
        I believe everything including mininum wagers etc. will all be the same.

Comment

Yo Nova, coming to the Big East this year?

Comment

Thanks BC!!

Comment

Originally posted by ICBomber
              Yo Nova, coming to the Big East this year?
              Can't make it, my man...enjoy!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Any idea about the Betcris mobile? I use that on my cell phone and love it!
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  Any idea about the Betcris mobile? I use that on my cell phone and love it!
                  Not sure if they will have that at BookMaker or not, but I will check.

Comment

i think this is a good thing betchris trying to find a way to cater to us not sure though
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      Not sure if they will have that at BookMaker or not, but I will check.
                      Thanks much! I actually used it today and it worked, so just as long as it's avail one way or another I'm happy.
                      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
                      X