Vince Young endorsed above

https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/index.m

Western Union

Money Gram

thanks

Comment

Money Gram is the shit

Comment

do not use ewalletExpress...I am having major issues, thanfully it is only $150.....
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

What is the link to use Money Gram? Is money gram Western Union? Have had some headaches trying to deposit funds
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by njsammy View Post
            What is the link to use Money Gram? Is money gram Western Union? Have had some headaches trying to deposit funds
            Thanks
            MoneyGram International United States - MoneyGram International United States

Comment

will the above gift cards work with any of the offshore books? I have had a book for years now and havent used it sense the gambling ban went into affect. My account is still active so all i'd need to do is deposit $$$$. I use to use firepay. The thing is now i would like to start using it again if using this gift card can work?

At my book there is a deposit method of Visa/Mastercard i assume that is what i click on then enter the info? i've tried my debit/credit card in the past and it says US does not allow these transactions.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I have been preachin' about the NetSpend All Access Visa cards FOREVER now. It is the BEST way to deposit and the only method i use at Wagerstreet!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  will the above gift cards work with any of the offshore books? I have had a book for years now and havent used it sense the gambling ban went into affect. My account is still active so all i'd need to do is deposit $$$$. I use to use firepay. The thing is now i would like to start using it again if using this gift card can work?

At my book there is a deposit method of Visa/Mastercard i assume that is what i click on then enter the info? i've tried my debit/credit card in the past and it says US does not allow these transactions.

Bryan, Most places will say whether or not they accept Pre Paid Gift Cards. At Wagerstreet it says it but the ONLY pre paid Visa card that they accept is the All Access Visa. I can buy them just about anywhere. You have to be careful though because there are many brands of pre paid cards and you need to get the right one. They sent me a card and now i fund the same card through Paypal and make deposits right off the card. It is easy and great. I get a 20% bonus with every pre paid card deposit too!

Check with your book.

Comment

Literally, stores everywhere. Go here and see a location near you.

https://www.netspend.com/account/distributors.m

You can also go here and they will send you a blank pre-paid card. You just fund it whenever you want and use it to make deposits

https://www.allaccesscard.com/prepai...=ThriftyNickel

The disposable cards that you buy at stores cost about $3.95 each time. If you get the permanent pre-paid card in the 2nd link, you keep reloading it at no cost. You can reload it using Paypal but you could choose a different option i assume.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

I use my visa debit card at my offshore.
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Moneygram works just fine for deposits & withdrawals.
                        They do have limits per transaction though - no big deal.

Comment

Does anyone use these debit cards at Olympic {the Greek} ???

Comment

trust me the netspend way is the way to go.Been through the moneygram western union way many many times with alot of fees.With netspend its easy as hell
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB2 View Post
                              Does anyone use these debit cards at Olympic {the Greek} ???
                              Go with BetJamaica as they are owned by Greek. As well as Wagerstreet.

Comment

Working...
                              X