gambling sites a moving target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gambling sites a moving target

I cashed out my Bodog account several weeks ago. And Pinnacle shut us out so I cashed out there.. I just decided to continue to play recreationally through a major site through a local agent. But over the past 2 weeks they've gone through 3 or 4 different websites.

Kinda reminds me of some of my poor white trash ancestors who would move in the middle of the night to avoid bill collectors. Only that's not the motivation here. They're moving to avoid detection apparently...or trying to find a website name that's innocuous enough to keep them from attracting suspicion. I think they want to make any investigators think that they have this website, kinda like *********, where their players just play for fun.

And I can't even keep up with where I'm supposed to go to place wagers. I guess I could just quit...but what fun is that. I kinda like to gamble. And by God, if I want to gamble I'll fucking gamble.

My old lady took some money out of Bodog and it took awhile for her to get her money but she got it. maybe what you are saying is the reason why garth.

if I want to gamble I'll fucking gamble

I hear that!

Comment

It's taking a while since neteller went down for USA customers and the books are backed up with payout requests.

Comment

Working...
      X